7995 Call Parkway
Batavia, NY 14020
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia provides medical oncology, hematology, and infusion services for adults with many types of cancers or hematologic disorders.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia is a component of Strong Memorial Hospital.
UR Medicine brings together 1,500 expert providers to treat you when your condition requires the expertise of a specialist. Our specialists are board certified, and many have fellowship training—the highest level of education in their field. Because we’re an academic medical center, their care is informed by the high-level research they lead to discover better cures and treatments.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia features an infusion center for patients who need chemotherapy, hematology or infusion therapy. Other features include:
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.
- Blood draw services are available at UR Medicine’s many convenient laboratory locations.