262 Bank Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia provides outpatient radiation oncology services for adults with many types of cancers or hematologic disorders.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia is a component of Strong Memorial Hospital.
UR Medicine brings together 1,500 expert providers to treat you when your condition requires the expertise of a specialist. Our specialists are board certified, and many have fellowship training—the highest level of education in their field. Because we’re an academic medical center, their care is informed by the high-level research they lead to discover better cures and treatments.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Batavia features a radiation treatment area. Other features include:
- Precision technology that includes image-guided and intensity-modulated radiation therapy for a variety of conditions including prostate cancer, head and neck cancers, lung cancer, brain tumors and tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.
- Blood draw services are available at UR Medicine’s many convenient laboratory locations.