7309 Seneca Road North
Hornell, NY 14843
Fax (607) 385-3160
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 a.m.−5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m.−6:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m.−7 p.m.
Family Medicine is centered on caring, lasting relationships with patients and their families. Family Physicians care for newborns, children, teenagers, and adults across all ages and medical issues. We are committed to empowering our patients by understanding their goals and needs. Our greatest satisfaction comes from joining with our patients to make necessary changes toward improved and sustained overall health.
- Complete care for adults, newborns, and children
- Same-day and acute care
- Prescribing medication and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Well woman care and routine GYN exams
- Contraception and family planning
You can schedule during office hours or by scheduling through your MyChart Patient Portal. We understand you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day you call. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. If you must cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
First Time Patients
- Please arrive 15 minutes early from your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and paperwork.
- To save time, fill out our new patient form and bring it with you.
- Before your first appointment, call your previous doctor's office and have your records forwarded to our office.
- If your insurance company requires you to notify them when you change doctors, please call them with the name of your new primary care doctor.
What to Bring
- Your medical and drug insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months.
- Any forms that need to be completed.
Please allow 24 hours for all prescription refills. Call your pharmacy and ask them to transmit the refill request to us electronically or fax to (607) 661-4799. The pharmacy will provide us with all the information needed to refill your prescription.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Co-payments should be made at the time of your visit. You can pay with cash, personal check, or credit card, or you can pay your hospital or physician bill online. If you have questions about your account, please get in touch with our centralized billing department at 1-833-978-8325.
We accept most types of insurance including Excellus Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Preferred Care, Aetna, Medicare, Medicaid as well as others. Please notify our office if your insurance coverage changes. Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment; we will need the new information printed on your insurance card.
We are committed to providing excellent health care for everyone. Financial hardships should never stop you from getting the medical care you need. We offer financial assistance to individuals who are unable to pay medical bills. If you feel you need help, please call our customer service staff at (585) 758-7650 or out of area toll free 1-888-925-4301.