350 Parrish Street
Fralick Cardiac Rehab Center
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Fax (585) 242-9663
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m.−4 p.m.
Thompson Health provides Pulmonary Rehabilitation (PR) for people who have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). The goal of Pulmonary Rehabilitation is to improve your quality of life by providing education and aerobic and strength training exercises, to improve your physical health and help you manage your disease.
Patient & Visitor Information
Pulmonary Rehabilitation is located in The Fralick Cardiac Rehabilitation and Fitness Center at FF Thompson Hospital (right of the Information Desk in the hospital main lobby).
- Available Tuesdays and Thursdays, two exercise sessions are available every week for up to 36 weeks
- Education classes also occur weekly
- The cost is covered by most medical insurances
Thompson Health has a multi-disciplinary team to cover all of the needs of our pulmonary rehab patients. Our staff includes pulmonologists, respiratory therapists, registered nurses, exercise physiologists, dietitians and pharmacists to ensure every detail of your care is addressed.
Additional Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Locating resources for durable medical equipment
- Working with your oxygen company to find the equipment that best meets your needs
- Finding a primary physician or pulmonologist
- Working with drug companies to find affordable medications
- Working with your family so they can help you with your disease management
- Developing an at-home exercise regimen