Men’s Health Day 2019
(Sponsored by the Weinberg Family, in Memory of Alan S. Weinberg)
Friday, June 7, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Locust Hill Country Club
2000 Jefferson Road, Pittsford, NY 14534
What’s the key to continuing your life’s adventure? Join UR Medicine providers as they present tips for a healthier you.
- Health research. The importance of getting involved
- How to get a good night’s sleep
- Maintaining a healthy liver
- Managing your heart health
- Preventing and treating kidney stones: sodium, acid and lasers
- Testing for early detection of Alzheimer’s Disease
This free event is focused on men ages 50 +. Lunch will be provided.Registration required. Space is limited. Reserve your seat today by calling 585.275.1230 or completing the form below.