Introducing Café Cash
A Faster Way to Pay
Introducing Café Cash, a new way to pay for lunch.
With Café Cash, you can use your employee badge to make purchases at Café 601 – so you don’t need to carry cash or a credit card during work.
Café Cash transactions are faster than cash, credit card or debit card transactions, helping you navigate the lunch time rush with ease.
How do I use Café Cash?
You'll be able to load money onto your ID badge directly from your phone using the GET Mobile app. This will be available for Apple and Android devices, simply:
- Download the GET Mobile app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Click the drop-down menu and find University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Use your employee credentials to log in.
- Use the app to make deposits, check your balance and review your transaction history.
- Prefer to use a desktop? Go to https://get.cbord.com/urmc
- This website works best on Google Chrome
Once you’ve added money to your account, you can swipe your ID badge to pay for purchases you make at Café 601.
You can load money onto your badge by going our kiosk in the hospital, located near the vending machines in Café 601.
To use the kiosk, first swipe your badge and confirm your credentials to login to your account. Then, you can check your balances and add funds to your account.