This year, more than 80,000 women will discover that they have some form of gynecologic cancer, which could affect their ovaries, uterus, cervix, vulva, vagina, or fallopian tubes. In many cases, women can take steps to prevent some types of cancer, or to detect it early enough to make a difference. URMC Gynecologic Oncology is committed to giving our patients the information they need to defy their medical history and positively influence their fate.
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears, benign or malignant tumors of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva
- Assess abdominal or pelvic masses
- Develop care plans based on individual needs
- Surgery to reconstruct abnormalities caused by cancer treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery
Find Out More