As a ...
As a general surgeon, Dr. Hensley's specialties include:
• Advanced minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery
• Colon and small bowel surgery, hemorrhoid and anorectal surgery,
• General abdominal surgery – intestinal, spleen, gallbladder, hiatal hernias, groin hernias,
complex abdominal wall hernias,
• Skin cancer and soft tissue infections,
• Endocrine surgery – thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal surgery
• Upper and lower endoscopy
"My philosophy is providing comprehensive surgical care to patients, emphasizing safety, precision, and patient well-being. I aim to diagnose and treat a wide range of surgical conditions while considering both surgical and non-surgical options, always prioritizing the best outcome for my patients. Communication and collaboration are the key aspects of my approach to deliver quality surgical care."
Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Department of Surgery, Regional Surgery (SMD)
Residency & Fellowship
Residency, Surgery (General Surgery), University of Rochester School of Medicine GME. 2012 - 2019
MPH | University of Rochester School of Medicine/Dentistry. 2016
MD | University of Rochester. 2012
MBA | University of Rochester. 2012