eRecord (Full Access)
eRecord is the name of UR Medicine's integrated electronic health record (EHR) used at Strong Memorial and Highland Hospitals. The system, powered by Epic, brings all patient information together in one location including lab results and images; ED, consult and inpatient progress notes; medication lists; and discharge summary and instructions. eRecord has dramatically changed and improved the way we work in our hospital, and is helping to propel our goal of continuously improving patient safety and quality of care.
- Windows-like navigation system.
- Classroom Training is required
- Most PCs with standard operating systems can access eRecord
- Two Factor Authentication
- Streamlined secure connection to eRecord is available via www.remote.urmc.com
Access to eRecord
We welcome the opportunity to provide confidential and secure access to UR Medicine's patients' charts through eRecord. To get the process started, you must first contact the Regional Liaison at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 585-506-4652, who will assist you in the set-up process.