- Please contact us first to discuss your project.
- We will generate a quote with detailed pricing for your specific project.
- Let us know when you are ready to submit. Generally earlier in the week is better to allow for faster results. Typical turn-around time is one week.
- An account number for billing is necessary for work to begin.
- If you are outside the university, ship early in the week, preferably Monday or Tuesday, so we can be sure samples will reach our facility in a timely manner.
- Use Priority Overnight service and pack tubes wrapped in parafilm and in a secondary plastic bag. Fill your shipping container fully with dry ice. Please note that dry ice shipments usually require special documentation and packaging labels.
- Include a detailed list of your samples including name and contents. Contact us to let us know your samples are in transit and provide a tracking number if available.
- Shipping Address:
University of Rochester
575 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642