Operation Baby Love: Help Us Make the Season Bright for New Families in Need
We partner with Strong’s Social Work Department each year to make the holidays a little brighter for new families enduring hardships, and this year the need is greater than last.
Please consider helping make this year’s Operation Baby Love a success by partnering with your friends and colleagues to adopt a family, or make a small donation toward our general collection to supplement the baskets given to each family.
Drop off donations of items (like those listed below) to our office at Strong Hospital Room 1-1230 or call Karen Keating at (585) 275-2420 for more info.
• Learning and Educational Toys for Children ages 1-4
• Blocks, Shape Sorters, Puzzles, Sensory Toys
• Art Supplies, Play Dough, Musical Toys
• Letter, Number and Color Recognition Activity Supports
• Push and Pull Toys
• Soft Toys and Balls
• Pajamas, Mittens, Hats and Shoes for ages 24 Months to 5T
• Gift Cards for Baby Formula and Diapers
Matt Ulakovic |