Join the UR Medicine Nursing Family
UR Employees Can Get Full Tuition Paid to Advance Their Nursing Degree
The School of Nursing Tuition Grant, combined with UR employee tuition benefits, will cover the full cost of tuition for the RN to BS and select master's programs at the UR School of Nursing. For details, check out the UR School of Nursing website!
The easiest way to search and apply for nursing jobs is by choosing “Browse Open Job Listings” at right (Note: if the page doesn’t load properly, try a different web browser):
- The link will take you to a search window where you can search by job title, key words, or job ID number if you know it. Or you can scroll down and search "View All Jobs" for a list of every nursing job open at UR Medicine.
- When you select a job, it will take you to a detailed description and other options such as adding the job to a favorites list or emailing the job description.
- You can also select the "Apply for Job" button when you’re ready to apply. This button will take you to a sign-in page. If you’re already registered with our system, enter your information. If you’re new, choose "Register Now." The user ID and password you create will grant you access to our job application system.
Or you can also choose the "Current Nursing Openings" button (on this page, above) PDF of job openings:
- The PDF file is alphabetical. For positions you’re interested in, write down the job ID numbers (in parentheses after the job title).
- When you’re done searching, return to this opening page and choose Browse Open Job Listings at right.
- In the search field, enter the job number you wrote down.
Current University of Rochester Employees
You do not need to complete an application. Forward your resumé to NursingRecruitment@urmc.rochester.edu and indicate which position you’re interested in.
Important Tips and Notes When Applying
- If you encounter any technical problems, dial ASK-URHR (585-275-8747) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- When you’re applying, review your entries carefully. The system reads your resumé and attempts to automatically fill in your application for you. Please ensure the information was populated correctly.
- If the screen is attempting to refresh after an entry you make, please wait several seconds to allow the page to fully refresh before answering the next question.
- Save your work. Online applications "time out" after 45 minutes of inactivity. Click Save as Draft often so you don’t lose your work.
- Your application is not received by Nursing Recruitment until you click Submit.