If you have questions regarding these processes, please call us at 1-877-728-4543 or email the UR Medicine Lung Cancer Screening Clinic.
Current Inclusion Criteria
- Age 50-80
- Cigarette smoking history of 20 pack years minimum
- Examples: (1 pack/day x 20 years = 20 pack years) or (1 pack/day x 10 years + .5 pack/day x 20 years = 20 pack years)
- Current cigarette smoker or has quit in 15 years or less
- Asymptomatic for lung cancer
I wish to enroll my patient into the UR Medicine Lung Cancer Screening Program. In order to satisfy the program requirements and CMS compliance, the following is required.
- Patient is asymptomatic
- Lung Cancer Screening - Shared decision-making counseling documented and charged (G-0296)
- Smoking cessation counseling provided and documented
- Low Dose CT scan ordered (CPT-71271)
I wish to refer my patient for screening, counseling, and entry into the UR Medicine Lung Cancer Screening Program via the UR Medicine Lung Cancer Screening Clinic.