- We are currently accepting new patients. All new patients are reviewed by a Complex Care Center physician and lead nurse using a level of support scale. This scale allows us to determine whether a patient is appropriate for primary care or consultation at our center.
- You may call to request a new patient appointment or consult by calling our office, or your current physician may fax a referral form to our office. We encourage you to request a referral from your current provider's office as we may need to contact them to obtain your medical chart.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and paperwork
- Fill out the CCC New Patient Packet and bring it with you
- Photo ID for identity verification is required
- If your insurance company requires you to notify them when you change doctors, please call them with the name of your new primary care doctor
New Patient Forms
Please download the new patient packet here and mail it to the Complex Care Center or bring to your first appointment:
CCC New Patient Packet
If you wish to review the level of support scale, you may view it here (please do not complete):
Level of Support Scale