Health Home Care Management
Make Appointments & Get Care
What is the Health Home Care Management Program?
UR Medicine participates in the Department of Health–Health Home Care Management Program. It helps make sure that the patient receives everything necessary to stay healthy and out of the emergency room and hospital.
The program provides services to Medicaid and Medicaid/Medicare enrollees associated with the Greater Rochester Health Home Network (GRHHN) and the Health Homes of Upstate NY (HHUNY). It includes primary care physicians and any others who provide health care.
What to Expect from the Health Home Care Management
To obtain more information, or make a referral, please call either of the following:
- UR Medicine Health Home Care Management: (585) 279-4924
- The Greater Rochester Health Home Network: (585) 350-1400
- Health Home of Upstate New York: (585) 613-7642
An easy-to-use referral can also be found on the Monroe County Office of Mental Health website.
What Sets Us Apart?
The program is tailored to the individual’s goals and the needs identified in meeting these goals. Some examples might include:
- Housing or legal assistance
- Helping individuals become involved in social or community activities
- Assuring a person is eating well
- Other activities to keep individuals healthy