905 Culver Road
Rochester, NY 14609
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
Welcome to the Complex Care Center where adults with complex childhood onset conditions can receive primary medical care and specialty services in one location.
Our team will make your health the top priority. Your doctor, nurse, and/or care manager will work with you and the important people in your life to develop a plan of care that is best for you. We will help you learn about your health condition and how to treat any other diseases or illnesses you may have (e.g., diabetes, hypertension). The more you know, the better decisions you can make about your own health.
- Routine physical exams and health screenings with extended appointment time
- Same-day appointments for urgent problems
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, hepatitis C) with extended time for appointments
- Prescribing medication and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Dental exams, cleanings, X-rays, and most dental procedures
- Health Home Care Management
- Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) Care Coordination
- Behavioral health services
- Nutrition consultation
- Inpatient (hospital) consultation
- Specialty assessments by occupational, physical, speech, and respiratory therapists
- A lab draw station conveniently located in the building