Make Appointments & Get Care
Urogynecology provides a range of treatments for women with pelvic problems and disorders. This includes everything from initial diagnosis and routine care to advanced surgical procedures when necessary.
Our experts specialize in many areas such as pelvic floor disorders, surgical and non-surgical care for urinary incontinence, recurrent UTIs, and pelvic organ prolapse. With this extensive expertise, we provide our patients with the best possible care.
UR Medicine's Approach
Our providers are women’s health experts who are dedicated to your well-being. The team at UR Medicine looks at the whole patient and ensures that all your needs are addressed. They actively engage in everything that supports women's health, including patient care, research, and education.
We offer the following general gynecological services:
- General gynecologic care, including annual exams and pap tests
- Cancer screenings
- Family planning and birth control
- Adolescent/pediatric gynecology
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Menopause management
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of cervical, vaginal, uterine, and ovarian disorders and diseases
We treat the following conditions at these two centers:
- Benign disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus
- Bladder, rectal, uterine and vaginal prolapse
- Colon cancer
- Defecatory disorders
- Difficulty voiding
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Interstitial cystitis
- Involuntary loss of bowel control
- Obstructed defecation
- Painful bladder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urethral disorders and Diverticulum
- Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Retention
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Complex pelvic floor trauma complications
- Anal sphincter injuries
- Fistulas of many types (primary and recurrent)
What Sets Us Apart?
UR Medicine Adult Pelvic Health & Continence Care is the most complete center in the region for the evaluation and treatment of pelvic health conditions. We are one of the few practices in the nation to unite multiple specialists in one location to better coordinate care. Our physicians are deeply involved in research to learn more about reasons for pelvic health and continence problems and to improve treatments of these conditions.
UR Medicine’s Gynecology division is on the U.S. News & World Report list of top 50 in the nation. The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) and the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) have named Strong Memorial Hospital a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
At UR Medicine West Ridge Obstetrics and Gynecology, doctors Marc Eigg and Marc Greenstein are the most experienced urogynecologists in the Rochester area. Both are board certified in urogynecology (FPMRS).
Our care team is here for you. Find a UR Medicine expert and get care now.View Providers
LocationsView All Locations
We serve you in the Rochester metropolitan area and surrounding region.View All Locations
500 Red Creek Drive, Suite 120
Rochester, NY 14623