Do I Need a Periodontist?
- If you notice swollen gums, bleeding or discomfort, you likely need a periodontist.
- 75% of adults over age 35 have gingivitis, a mild form of gum disease. If left untreated, bleeding gums and gingivitis can lead to a more serious form of gum disease, called periondontitis.
- Periodontists have special expertise in gum disease, which is often the underlying cause of unhealthy or missing teeth. A periodontist also focuses on treating the structures that support your teeth, and in placing dental implants.
Periodontal Services at Eastman
- Periodontal therapy returns your gums and jawbone to normal health.
- Dental implants provide you with new teeth to replace ones that are either missing or damaged. Dental implants not only look like real teeth, they have the stability, comfort, and functionality of real teeth, too.
- For the very best implants, you need the care of both a periodontist and a prosthodontist. At Eastman Dental, our coordinated team approach ensures that both of these specialists will be guiding your care.
Make an Appointment
Call us today at (585) 275-1147.
Why Eastman Dental?
No matter where you go for advanced dentistry, it is important to ask about their credentials. At Eastman Dental, you will be happy to learn that we have some of the best credentials in the world.
- Many of the top periodontists and prosthodontists in the world were trained by us.
- All work is supervised by board-certified specialists who are recognized both nationally and internationally.
- We are involved in research that is leading to ever better treatments.
- We work with the same highly respected labs that manufacture implants and veneers for the best private-practice prosthodontists.
- We use the latest CAD-CAM technology to design and craft exceptionally beautiful and highly functional veneers and crowns.
How Can I Afford the Very Best Dentistry?
It isn’t often that the very best is also the most affordable. But that’s what you’ll find at Eastman Dental. Getting dental implants from us can save you as much as 30-50%.
Make an Appointment for a Free Consultation
If you’re not completely certain whether periodontal therapy, implants, or veneers are right for you, you can come in for a free consultation. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions so you can make the decision that’s right for you.
So, call us today at (585) 275-1147. We look forward to seeing you soon.