How to Apply
List of Attachments Required for Completing the Fellowship Application
- Cover letter to accompany application.
- Personal Statement – Provide a description of your career plans and aims for the fellowship.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae to include: Honors/Awards, Memberships and Publications.
- Recent Photo **REQUIRED**.
- Current Copies of Current Visa and ECFMG Certificates, if applicable.
- Completed Affirmative Action Statement required
- A limit of three letters of reference sent by designated references on application form. All three letters of reference need to be received before a file will be considered for an interview.
- USMLE scores – Part I, II, III and documentation.
Download an application for our Heart Failure and Transplantation Program.
We accept applications in the summer each year. Completion of a 3-year clinical cardiology fellowship is required of applicants being considered for July 2017. You may download an application and submit it to
Attention: Michelle Snyder
University of Rochester Medical Center
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 679
Rochester, NY 14642-8679
The contact for heart failure training is Michelle Snyder, and she can be reached at (585) 275-4290, or by email at Michelle_Snyder@urmc.rochester.edu.
Travel and Lodging
There are several nearby hotels for applicants to choose from:
All of these choices provide a shuttle to and from the hospital from the airport, and many amenities.
If you are driving to visit us, view directions and a University of Rochester map.