How to Apply
List of Attachments Required for Completing the Fellowship Application
- Cover letter to accompany application.
- Personal Statement – Provide a description of your career plans and aims for the fellowship.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae to include: Honors/Awards, Memberships and Publications.
- Recent Photo **REQUIRED**.
- Current Copies of Current Visa and ECFMG Certificates, if applicable.
- Completed Affirmative Action Statement required
- A limit of three letters of reference sent by designated references on application form. All three letters of reference need to be received before a file will be considered for an interview.
- USMLE scores – Part I, II, III and documentation.
For the Heart Failure and Transplantation Program, applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We will start accepting applications for 2020 positions now (December cycle). Completion of a 3-year clinical cardiology fellowship is required of applicants being considered.
The contact for heart failure training is Michelle Snyder, and she can be reached at (585) 275-4290, or by email at Michelle_Snyder@urmc.rochester.edu.
Travel and Lodging
There are several nearby hotels for applicants to choose from:
All of these choices provide a shuttle to and from the hospital from the airport, and many amenities.
If you are driving to visit us, view directions and a University of Rochester map.