The Center for Experiential Learning (CEL) can help you navigate the complex process of planning a Continuing Education (CE) program. Our specialists can provide the highest level of support and expertise during all phases of development for your event.
CE Program Planning Process Guideline
The Educational Programming Planning Process provides a brief overview of the conference planning process and timeline.
Access and Inclusivity
The University of Rochester is committed to providing inclusive experiences and equal access to programs and services. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about physical access, or communication access (ASL interpreting or real-time captioning), please contact a member of our event planning team. In all situations, a good faith effort (up until the time of the event) will be made to provide accommodations.
Conference/Symposium and Event Locations
Below is a partial list of available locations for your upcoming event. Allow yourself enough time to book your event. Whether it is at URMC or offsite, 12-18 months’ advance notice will give you the best chance to reserve the date and location you’re hoping for.
- Internal URMC Spaces
- Hilton Garden Inn URMC-College Town - 30 Celebration Drive, Rochester, NY 14620
- Hyatt Regency Rochester - 125 E Main Street, Rochester, NY 14604
- RIT Inn & Conference Center - 5257 W Henrietta Road, Henrietta, NY 14467
- Genesee Valley Club (with Membership only) - 421st Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607
- Alumni & Advancement Center - 300 E River Road, Rochester, NY 14627
- Rochester Riverside Convention Center - 103 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604
- Holiday Inn Downtown - 70 State Street, Rochester, NY 14614
- Memorial Art Gallery - 500 University Ave., Rochester NY 14607
- The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls - 101 Old Falls St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303