Teaching During Times of Disruption
Tech Support for Instructors
FAQ Guide: Teaching During Times of Disruption
Tech Support for Students
- The Miner Library Computing Center Help Desk is open for in person support from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For immediate assistance call (585) 275-6865.
- Assistance is also available via the Computing Center ticketing system by sending email to CCDesk@urmc.rochester.edu.
FAQ Guide: Learning During Times of Disruption
Center for Experiential Learning
Resource Scheduling: Event and Classroom Management
- Cancel, confirm, or update a meeting room and event requests; contact CELResourcescheduler@URMC.Rochester.edu
- Access to special spaces and resources, please schedule an appointment.
- Spaces that are Fully Zoom Capable – Camera(s) and Mic(s)
- Class of ‘62
- Louis Slaughter
Miner Library’s expert staff is available to help you with remote access to Library resources and services, remote teaching and learning assistance, and computing & Zoom tech support.
- Access library digital collections remotely through a VPN connection or authentication with Active Directory or NetID credentials. For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expert literature searching for clinical and research needs via zoom, chat, or email. Submit requests through Ask A Librarian.
- Appointments for online research consultations with librarians available through Ask A Librarian.
- Book Pickups - books can be picked up at the Answer Desk Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. or curbside at Whipple Circle. For curbside pickup, please email the Answer Desk.
- Book Returns - the due date for book loans has been extended to September 3rd. Here are some options for returning books:
- The book drop outside the Miner Library.
- The Rush Rhees book drop on River Campus. The book drop is located at the Library Road entrance behind the library building. It is between the iZone windows and the USPS boxes, labelled “Book Depository”.
- Shipping to: University of Rochester Medical Center, Edward G. Miner Library, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642.
- History of Medicine Reference assistance via email or Zoom by appointment. Provision of digital or photocopied items at the discretion of the curator. Please contact the Curator, Meredith Gozo or (585) 275-8827.
IIE Instructional Technology Services