Teaching During Times of Disruption
Tech Support for Instructors
FAQ Guide: Teaching During Times of Disruption
Tech Support for Students
- For immediate assistance call (585) 275-6865.
- Assistance is also available via the Computing Center ticketing system by sending email to CCDesk@urmc.rochester.edu.
FAQ Guide: Learning During Times of Disruption
Center for Experiential Learning
Resource Scheduling: Event and Classroom Management
- Cancel, confirm, or update a meeting room and event requests; contact CELResourcescheduler@URMC.Rochester.edu
- Access to special spaces and resources, please schedule an appointment.
- Spaces that are Fully Zoom Capable – Camera(s) and Mic(s)
- Class of ‘62
- Louis Slaughter
Miner Library’s expert staff is available to help you with remote access to Library resources and services, remote teaching and learning assistance, and computing & Zoom tech support.
- Expert literature searching for clinical and research needs via zoom, chat, or email. Submit requests through Ask A Librarian.
- Appointments for online research consultations with librarians available through Ask A Librarian.
- History of Medicine Reference assistance via email or Zoom by appointment. Provision of digital or photocopied items at the discretion of the curator. Please contact the Curator, Meredith Gozo or (585) 275-8827.
IIE Instructional Technology Services