Ann and Carl Myers Cancer Center
Noyes Memorial Hospital
111 Clara Barton Street
Dansville, NY 14437
The Ann and Carl Myers Cancer Center in Dansville has improved access to oncology services in the region by providing cancer patients the expertise of the UR Medicine Wilmot Cancer Institute oncology team close to home. This cancer center includes a 4,500 square foot radiation oncology clinic, which is part of Noyes Memorial Hospital.
UR Medicine brings together 1,500 expert providers to treat you when your condition requires the expertise of a specialist. Our specialists are board certified, and many have fellowship training—the highest level of education in their field. Because we’re an academic medical center, their care is informed by the high-level research they lead to discover better cures and treatments.
With convenient parking, the Ann and Carl Myers Cancer Center offers radiation oncology services, follow-up visits, and infusion services. Other features include:
- Lab services are available within Noyes Memorial hospital. Blood draw services are also available at UR Medicine’s many other convenient laboratory locations.
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.