7309 Seneca Road North
Hornell, NY 14843
Wilmot Cancer Institute Hornell provides outpatient medical oncology services for adults with many types of cancers. The staff at this office has been serving patients in the Southern Tier region for more than 20 years.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Hornell is a component of St. James Hospital.
UR Medicine brings together 1,500 expert providers to treat you when your condition requires the expertise of a specialist. Our specialists are board certified, and many have fellowship training—the highest level of education in their field. Because we’re an academic medical center, their care is informed by the high-level research they lead to discover better cures and treatments.
With convenient on-site parking, the center features a medical oncology clinic where patients can be seen for consults and follow-up visits.
Through the Wilmot resource network, patients also have access to:
- Many convenient laboratory locations
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.