191 North Main Street
Wellsville, NY 14895
Wilmot Cancer Institute Wellsville provides outpatient medical oncology, hematology, and infusion services for adults with many types of cancers and hematologic disorders. It is a component of Strong Memorial Hospital.
Located at Jones Memorial Hospital, Wilmot Cancer Institute Wellsville increases access to cancer services for patients and families in the Southern Tier.
Chemotherapy and infusion services are provided at the Jones Memorial Hospital Infusion Center and are a component of Jones Memorial Hospital.
Wilmot Cancer Institute Wellsville includes features such as:
- Lab services available on-site at Jones Memorial Hospital. Blood draw services are also available at UR Medicine’s many other convenient laboratory locations.
- Supportive services including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.