It’s wonderful to share the joy of your new baby’s arrival and we encourage you to spend time with your family. Just remember that you need to rest and regain your energy for when you go home. To safeguard your baby’s health, we ask that people who are not feeling well check with a doctor or nurse before visiting you. Many common illnesses are more communicable than people realize and, for a newborn, something as minor as a cold can pose a health threat.
The baby’s father can visit anytime. All other visitors are welcome 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Your family may share a meal with you in your room. They may purchase a meal voucher in the cafeteria for $5.00 to use in the cafeteria or for room service.
The House of Six Nations Cafeteria
The cafeteria is located on the first floor of the hospital. The cafeteria is open:
- Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays, 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
The vending area is open 24 hours a day.
Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters Coffee and Pastry Stations
Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters has two locations on the first floor of Strong; one in the lobby, the other closer to the green elevators. Hours for each station include:
- Lobby Station: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.; Weekends and Holidays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Second Station: Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Located in the main lobby, our gift shop carries magazines, snacks, and a wide selection of gift items. Gift shop hours are as follows:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.