URMC / Occupational Medicine
We are moving to Pittsford, effective June 21, 2021. Learn more about our move!
Calkins Corporate Park
400 Red Creek Drive, Suite 220
Rochester, NY 14623
For more information, call (585) 487-1010.
For appointments, call (585) 487-1000.
Occupational Medicine is a division of The Department of Environmental Medicine.
Our staff offers “one stop shopping” from clinical experts who specialize in such areas as occupational lung disease and reproductive toxicology.
Physicians, nurse practitioners, toxicologists, epidemiologists and biostatisticians as well as industrial hygienists, ergonomists, and regulatory specialists are available to serve on your team. New facilities and technologically sophisticated equipment provide our professionals the resources to meet your company’s complex occupational medicine needs.
Physical Examinations and Medical Surveillance Programs
Our programs include:
- Pre-placement, annual, periodic and health assessments
- Executive health assessments
- Travel Medicine
- Drug Testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services; Employee assistance services
- Fitness for duty examinations
- Medical surveillance examinations
- Occupational Lung Disease evaluation and surveillance
- Asbestos surveillance and training programs
- Hazmat examinations
- Department Of Transportation (DOT) examinations
- Busdriver 19 A examinations
- Independent Medical Exams (IME's)
- Occupational injury and illness care
- Occupational illness and injury prevention education
- Acute medical care & longitudinal medical case management
- Disability case management
- Occupational behavioral medicine services
- Workplace ergonomics, safety, and environmental analyses
- Industrial/commercial hazard analysis
- Gas, vapor and particulate air sampling and analysis
- Environmental sampling and analysis
- Industrial hygiene consultations
- IAQ assessments
- Noise surveys and personal dosimetry
- Accident analysis
- Onsite services, medical, nursing
- Ergonomic assessments and programs
- Assistance with regulatory requirements
- Federal and state mandated medical surveillance programs
- Bloodborne pathogen program
- Respirator fit testing and clearance examinations
- Hazmat (Hazwoper)
- Hearing conservation
- Immunization requirements
- Wellness and safety programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Safety training programs
- Ergonomic programs
For more information, please call our Medical Services Representative at (585) 487-1010. An information brochure is also available.