Alicia Lieberman, M.D., M.S., Fourth Year Fellow
(Combined Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology Fellow)
(1) Differential cytokine expression in plaque lesions from patients with psoriasis versus psoriatic arthritis
(2) NIR-ICG Imaging of human lymphatic anatomy and function in individuals with and without inflammatory arthritis
Homaira Rahimi, M.D., M.T.R.
Christopher Ritchlin, M.D., M.P.H.
Edward Schwarz, Ph.D.
- Bell R, Lieberman A, Wood R, Bell C, Rahimi H, Schwarz E, Ritchlin CT. Near Infrared Indocyanine Green Imaging Reveals Diminished Flow in Basilic Associated Lymphatic Vessels in the Hands of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients during Flare [abstract]. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017; 69 (suppl 10).
- Lieberman A, Baumhauer J, Dasilva C, Anandarajah AP. The Relationship Between Promis and CDAI Scores, Disease Duration, Age and Gender in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2016; 68 (suppl 10).
- Shanklin A, Cox A, Ahmed H, Lieberman A, Busza A. Case report of GCA reactivation resulting in CNS vasculitis with PD-L1 checkpoint inhibitor therapy Neurology Clinical Reasoning: A 77-year-old man presenting with episodic expressive aphasia. Submitted to Neurology: Clinical Reasoning Nov 2017, revised and resubmitted 12/13/17.
Presentations and Awards:
- Assistance with Medical School Course, December 2015, 2016
- Disorders of Childhood 2nd year medical school course invited lecturer, March 2016, March 2017, March 2018
- Resident noon conferences on topics in Pediatric Rheumatology (2016, 2018 – 5/17/18)
- AIR Grand rounds presentations 3 per year
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds Presentation 4/11/17