How to Apply
New applicants are required to complete an online application. To find out more about NP/PA job opportunities at Strong Memorial Hospital/Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong, cut and paste the link below into your browser.
- Use web browsers including, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- Select your top two to three choices.
- To create a profile, select New User in the top right corner.
- If you encounter problems trying to upload your resume or cut and paste your resume you may want to manually complete the application and then forward your resume to NursingRecruitment@urmc.rochester.edu. Both the application and resume are required to apply.
- Use the side bar on left to navigate through the system (i.e. Job Search Tips).
- If you encounter any technical problems, applicants can contact our Help Desk at (585) ASK-URHR – (585) 275-8747, Mondays through Fridays, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
High Levels of Job Satisfaction
Strong offers flexible shifts, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes a retirement package, as well as tuition reimbursement. Not surprisingly, nurses at Strong report levels of job satisfaction higher than national benchmarks for all categories of satisfaction data, as measured by the National Database for Nursing Quality Indicators. In a recent survey of the Greater Rochester area by the National Research Corp., more than 40 percent of respondents chose Strong as having the best APPs, more than two times the number who chose any other hospital.