How To Apply
We are looking for individuals with a PhD in biomedical or behavioral sciences and with no previous postdoctoral experience or up to three years postdoctoral experience who would like to begin a 3-year post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Rochester.
Per NIH restrictions, by the time of appointment, each Scholar must be a citizen or a non-citizen national of the United States who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence (i.e., possess a currently valid Permanent Resident Card USCIS Form I-551, or other legal verification of such status).
How To Apply
Step One - Contact The Program Directors
Contact the Program Training Director, Craig_Morrell, D.V.M., Ph.D., for more information so that we may help you identify prospective research mentors at the University of Rochester that align with your research interests and career goals.
Step Two - Identified Mentored Postdoctoral Training
After you have determined with the Program Training Directors that the Rochester Postdoc Partnership for postdoctoral training has opportunities for your career development, please submit the application materials detailed in step 3.
Step Three - Submit The Following Documents
- Cover letter briefly describing current training in biomedical/behavioral research, your research and teaching career goals, and naming the potential UR research mentors identified with Craig_Morrell, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- A copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where you received graduate training (Post-bac, M.S. and Ph.D.).
- Three letters of recommendation from research mentors and professors for whom you have spent considerable time and effort and who have an in-depth knowledge of your scholarly work and your research interests.
- In addition, you may also include reprints of your peer-reviewed publications.
Please send all application materials by e-mail or regular mail to:
UR CTSI Research Education Team
University of Rochester-CTSI
265 Crittenden Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14642