All patients must be screened for any COVID symptoms by your surgeon or Proceduralist’s office. You will be asked:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, body aches, shaking chills, cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, severe fatigue?
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 PCR result in the last 28 days?
- Have you returned from any of the high risk domestic travel states, as defined by NYS, in the past 14 days?
- Have you lived with or cared for anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 28 days?