Behavioral Health Partners (BHP) offers a convenient way to access mental health services using telehealth. This is an innovative and efficient way to attend appointments with one of our providers from the comfort of your home, office, or any other private location. It's as easy as clicking a link on your computer screen or device!
During your initial BHP assessment, your therapist will speak with you about telehealth to determine whether it is a good fit for you. Your therapist will review the telehealth consent form with you, and answer any questions you may have.
We currently use a HIPAA compliant Zoom environment for telehealth sessions. This easy to use technology is available using a computer and also offers feature-rich mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Internet access and a webcam/microphone-supported device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) are required to participate.
Before Your First Telehealth Appointment
In preparation for your telehealth appointment, please:
At the Time of Your Telehealth Appointment
- Go to a private, quiet, well-lit location with good internet connection.
- Five minutes before your appointment time, open the MyChart message containing your appointment information.
- Click the link in the message that says Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android. You will be connected with your therapist.
- Video on when possible
- Be kind and keep it confidential
- Safety First – avoid driving while in session
If you are having any technical issues or need assistance setting up Zoom, please call 1-844-455-8762 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
For MYCHART questions call our MYCHART customer service center, available 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on weekdays, at (585) 275-8762 or 1-888-661-6162, option 1.
Alternatively, visit the Zoom Help Center for additional tutorials and instructions.