We're Moving to 155 Bellwood Dr., Rochester, NY 14606
Medical Oncology and Hematology - Now Open
Radiation Oncology - Opens March 30, 2020
The Wilmot Cancer Institute at Park Ridge provides outpatient radiation, medical oncology and hematology services for adults with many types of cancers and hematologic disorders. Located on the Unity Hospital campus, patients have access to Wilmot’s extensive resources and the most technically advanced precision cancer care in upstate New York.
Wilmot Cancer Institute at Park Ridge includes a Medical Oncology Infusion Center which is a component of Strong Memorial Hospital and a Radiation Oncology Center which is a component of Highland Hospital.
Services and amenities
With convenient on-site parking, Wilmot Cancer Institute at Park Ridge features two radiation treatment areas and a large infusion center for patients who need chemotherapy, hematology or infusion therapy. Other features include:
- An on-site lab for blood work is available for Medical Oncology and Hematology patients of the Greece office. Blood draw services are also available at UR Medicine’s many other convenient laboratory locations.
- Precision technology that includes image-guided and intensity-modulated radiation therapy for a variety of conditions including prostate cancer, head and neck cancers, lung cancer, brain tumors and tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.