All of the doctors at the Children's Heart Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center are specialists in both pediatrics and cardiology—meaning that they have expertise not only in treating heart conditions, but caring for the whole child as well.
Quality and consistency of care are our top priority. Your child's pediatric cardiologist oversees and coordinates all aspects of care, from diagnosis and treatment to recovery and follow-up care. Your child's cardiologist coordinates closely with the heart surgeon, pediatric critical care specialists, and cardiology and surgical nurse practitioners—forming a strong, multidisciplinary team that is equipped to handle even the most complicated conditions.
- Each pediatric cardiologist is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in Cardiology.
- As part of the region's only academic medical center, our doctors have unique exposure to and expertise in all types of heart conditions, including the most complex and the most unusual.
- Our doctors have access to the most advanced research and technologies available in diagnosing and treating all types of heart conditions.
Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons
Advanced Practice Providers
- Regina Cable, R.N., P.N.P.
- Brittany Cushman, P.A.-C.
- Kate Moore, P.A.-C.
- Ashley Lekich, P.N.P.
- Caitlyn Ryerson, F.N.P.
- Jennifer Tillou, M.S.W.
- Elizabeth Wenger, M.S.W.