Each of our pediatric pulmonologists has years of experience treating and caring for children with breathing problems. Our group is committed to a multidisciplinary team approach to care. In addition to our physicians, our team is comprised of advanced practice nurses, respiratory therapists, and social workers, all delivering a "high-tech" as well as a "high-touch" approach to care.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Pat Lamarche, R.N., M.S.N, C.P.N.P.-P.C.
- Bridget Platania, R.N., M.S.N, C.P.N.P.
- Lorrie Johnson, N.P.
- Kimberly Bordeaux, R.R.T.
- Anna Roberts, R.R.T.
- Holly Torkington-Wood, R.N.
- Irene Ramos-Suarez
- Judy Sroka
- Jennifer West, Ph.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist