Eastman Dental Redesigned
Your safety is our utmost priority! Please call 585-275-5051 for the first available appointment. Thank you!
Below are some of the protocols you might experience at your appointment:
- Being asked to wear a mask to your appointment. We will give you a mask when you arrive if you don’t have one.
- Temporary and rearranged waiting rooms to maintain social distancing.
- Getting screened for symptoms before checking in for your appointment.
- Staff members wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including frequent handwashing and disinfection of all surfaces.
- A limited visitation policy. All patients should arrive to their appointments without any visitors. Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for more social distancing.
Locations & Hours
In an effort to help keep everyone safe, patients will be pre-screened upon arrival to assess travel history, symptoms, and exposure to anyone with COVID-19.
Open Locations - (clinic hours & appointment times will vary)
- Eastman Dental, 625 Elmwood Ave.
- University Dental Faculty Group, Clinton Crossings, 2400 S. Clinton Ave.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Ave.
- Eastman Dental at School 17, 158 Orchard Street, Rochester
- Eastman Dental at the Complex Care Center, 905 Culver Rd.
- Eastman Dental Downtown, 25 Franklin Street, Rochester
- SMILEmobile is open with limited appointments
New Patients (updated 3/19/2021)
Our primary goal is to provide the very best quality of care in an environment that is safe for everyone. Due to social distancing protocols, the number of appointment slots for new patients remain very limited. Please call to check for availability. We're in this together and we appreciate your continued patience.
To find contact information at your preferred location, visit:
Due to strict visitor guidelines, we ask that you come alone to your appointment--exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
For any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, please call 585-275-5051. We appreciate your patience during this challenging situation.
We are now accepting walk-ins for our urgent care clinic. To avoid long wait times, we strongly encourage you to call 585-275-5051 to see what time that day would be best. Mondays and Fridays tend to be our busiest days. Hours are M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Registrations begin at 8 a.m., closed from 1-2 p.m.)