Eastman Dental - Patient Safety is Top Priority
Your safety is our utmost priority! Please call 585-275-5051 for the first available appointment. Thank you!
Unfortunately, right now, Eastman Dental is experiencing staff shortages – this is a longstanding concern for health care providers in Rochester and around the country, and the COVID pandemic has made this issue even more challenging.
We realize this is extremely frustrating, and we apologize. The most important thing we can do for all our patients is to provide the best possible outcome. Making sure we have adequate staffing to support treatment is essential for our patients’ safety.
We are working as quickly as we can to resolve this temporary staffing challenge so that we can resume regular schedules again. If you know of anyone who may want to join our team, please have them visit our website.
New patients are being accepted, but on a limited basis. Those who are referred to us from urgent care or other emergency situations will be prioritized.
Below are some of the protocols that remain in place for patient safety:
- Wearing a mask. We will give you a mask when you arrive if you don’t have one.
- Temporary and rearranged waiting rooms to maintain social distancing.
- Getting screened for symptoms before checking in for your appointment.
- Staff members wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including frequent handwashing and disinfection of all surfaces.
- A limited visitation policy. All patients should arrive to their appointments without any visitors. Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for more social distancing.
In an effort to help keep everyone safe, patients will be pre-screened upon arrival to assess travel history, symptoms, and exposure to anyone with COVID-19. Clinic Hours by Location
- Eastman Dental, 625 Elmwood Ave.
- University Dental Faculty Group, Clinton Crossings, 2400 S. Clinton Ave.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Ave.
- Eastman Dental at School 17, 158 Orchard Street, Rochester
- Eastman Dental at the Complex Care Center, 905 Culver Rd.
- Eastman Dental Downtown, 25 Franklin Street, Rochester
- SMILEmobiles are open with limited appointments
New Patients (updated 9/28/2021)
Unfortunately, due to ongoing challenges from the COVID pandemic, there are limited slots available for new patients. Please call to check for availability. To find contact information at your preferred location, visit:
We're in this together and we appreciate your continued patience.
Due to strict visitor guidelines, we ask that you come alone to your appointment--exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
For any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, please call 585-275-5051. We appreciate your patience during this challenging situation.
We are accepting walk-ins for our urgent care clinic. To avoid long wait times, we strongly encourage you to call 585-275-5051 to see what time that day would be best. Mondays and Fridays tend to be our busiest days. Hours are M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Registrations begin at 8 a.m., closed from 1-2 p.m.)