Eastman Dental Redesigned
We are open, offering all dental care services! Your safety is our utmost priority, which is why operations will look different than it did a few months ago. We are re-opening gradually, to accommodate the CDC regulations for patient and provider safety. For patients with dental emergencies: Due to strict COVID-related safety standards, we discourage walk-ins, and strongly encourage you to call 585-275-5051 for the first available appointment.
Below are some of the new protocols you might experience at your appointment:
- Being asked to wear a mask to your appointment. We will give you a mask when you arrive if you don’t have one.
- Temporary waiting rooms, including outdoor tents or SMILEmobiles (depending on location).
- Rearranged waiting rooms to help maintain social distancing.
- Getting screened for symptoms before checking in for your appointment.
- Staff members wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including frequent handwashing and disinfection of all surfaces.
- A limited visitation policy. All patients should arrive to their appointments without any visitors. Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for more social distancing.
Location & Hours
In an effort to help keep everyone safe, patients will be pre-screened upon arrival to assess travel history, symptoms, and exposure to anyone with COVID-19.
Open Locations - 8:30 am - 5 p.m.
- Eastman Dental, 625 Elmwood Ave.
- University Dental Faculty Group, Clinton Crossings, 2400 S. Clinton Ave.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Strong Memorial Hospital, 625 Elmwood Ave.
- Eastman Dental at School 17, 158 Orchard Street, Rochester.
- Eastman Dental at the Complex Care Center, 905 Culver Rd.
- Eastman Dental Downtown, 25 Franklin Street, Rochester
We are unable to accept new patients at this time. Please note that this is temporary and we expect to be able to reopen appointment times for new patients in a few months. Please call back in August or September.
Due to strict visitor guidelines, we ask that you come alone to your appointment--exceptions will be made for pediatric patients and others requiring an aide or additional assistance.
For any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, please call 585-275-5051. We appreciate your patience during this challenging situation.
At this time, please call first to schedule the first available appointment. Due to COVID-related safety standards, walk-ins are discouraged. We strongly encourage you to call 585-275-5051 for the first available appointment. Please note that depending on the emergencies that occur each day, we can’t guarantee you’ll be seen at this exact time of your scheduled appointment, but we will ensure you are seen within a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.