Drug Targets and Mechanisms (DTM) Program of Excellence
New Drugs to Cure Diseases
To elucidate disease mechanisms, identify novel drug targets, and translate these discoveries into new treatments to treat disease and improve human health.
To be a leader in innovative, cutting-edge research in the discovery of new drugs, targets and mechanisms to treat human disease.
- Promote mechanism-based, drug discovery research at the University of Rochester
- Support the development of collaborative drug discovery research projects
- Enhance competiveness for securing extramural support in drug target research
- Mentor junior faculty and promote trainee development in drug discovery
- Advance research objectives through philanthropy