John Faria recognized by A Thankful Family Member
- It is always a pleasure to take our son to see Dr. Faria. He is kind, compassionate, and is SO good with our autistic son. The entire office staff is patient and compassionate, from the secretaries to the techs and nurses. Thank you for making yet another doctor's office visit completely bearable!
Lauren Davis recognized by A Thankful Family Member
- My father is 91-years-old and on Coumadin. He had a bloody nose and dialysis that day. I had to have him seen. Lauren moved mountains to get my father in. Great service!! Lauren is very friendly and compassionate.
John Ingle recognized by An Appreciative Patient
- Dr. Ingle did my vocal cord operation. After having voice problems for a year or more he was able to determine the cause and performed surgery. My voice is getting much better now. He was very efficient and thorough while being kind and attentive to...
Alexander Mandych recognized by An Appreciative Patient
- Dr. Mandych communicated very well and friendly which was very reassuring.
Alexis Strohl recognized by A Thankful Family Member
- Dr. Strohl was able to find a solution to help improve the quality of life for my son. He has suffered since birth with problems breathing from his nose and repetitive infections. My son has special developmental needs with several medical issues that make it extremely difficult to find a doctor comfortable enough and knowledgeable enough to perform a surgical procedure as complicated as he had. Dr. Strohl also recommended Dr. Man team up with her to perform the parts of the surgery that he was an expert in. She took the time to contact Dr. Man and explain what his needs were. We are blessed to have had Dr. Strohl help my son!