Actively pursue research in diverse areas encompassing the modern biomedical and health sciences. The School of Medicine and Dentistry's interdisciplinary environment will provide you with an educational experience with maximum flexibility, allowing you to pursue intellectual challenges in your specific field, as well as in other related areas of interest.
Why Choose Rochester?
Personal attention, close working relationships with your peers and faculty, and extensive participation in research are what you can expect from your experience in our graduate programs. You and your peers drive the educational experience, which means that you can expect:
- Professional development programs that will prepare you for a variety of careers.
- Close interaction with faculty that will provide you with invaluable individual attention and mentoring.
- Interdisciplinary programs and a research opportunity that is progressively independent. A welcoming learning community where you will find great friends and future colleagues.
- Learn more about the School of Medicine and Dentistry by reviewing our online Trainee Handbook.
- Learn more about recent incoming and graduating classes from our Stats and Facts page.
The University of Rochester provides equal opportunity in admissions and student aid regardless of sex, age, race, color, creed, disability, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin. Further, the University complies with all applicable nondiscrimination laws. Questions on compliance should be directed to the particular school or department and/or to the University's Equal Opportunity Coordinator, University of Rochester, Box 270501, Rochester, NY 14627-0501.
You can also fill out our student accommodations form(opens in new window)