Welcome to the Medical Education Fellowship in the Department of Emergency Medicine!
This fellowship is a one to two-year, non-ACGME accredited fellowship, established in July 2022, open to graduates of accredited emergency medicine residencies. Our mission is to promote compassionate and curious educators through a rich variety of teaching and learning opportunities. Fellows will complete advanced coursework at the renowned Warner School of Education and actively apply practices in the clinical and didactic settings. Our highly enthusiastic academic educators are dedicated to providing mentorship and educational expertise to future fellows.
- Masters of Health Professions Education at Warner School of Education
- Diverse learner population, including medical students, emergency medicine residents and paramedic students
- Variety of clinical teaching environments
- Dedicated time for developing innovative academic projects
- Biweekly conferences with fellowship directors
Message from the Directors Learn More About the Program