Highland team members have built a truly remarkable culture over the years rooted in collaboration, compassion, and clinical excellence. We foster a family-like atmosphere to make sure our team is supported and engaged so our patients get our very best every day.
As a community hospital backed by the resources of an academic medical center, our team members have ample opportunity to use their talents to the fullest in an environment where they feel they belong. Because it's no secret that people who feel valued bring their best to work each day.
We’re excited you’re interested in joining our proud, dedicated, and diverse team of nearly 3,000 employees. The expectations at Highland are the same for everyone. Our team members:
- Show respect to patients and staff alike
- Demonstrate integrity
- Are open to and contribute new ideas
- Deliver on their commitments
- Make evidence-based decisions
- Continually sharpen their job skills
- Work as part of close-knit, collaborative teams
- Stay focused on what's important—caring for patients with the highest level of compassion and competence
Applicants have rights under the law. Upon request, Highland Hospital provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to utilize our online application system, please contact the Human Resources Office at 585-341-6702 or visit our office at 1000 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620.
Highland Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet.
EOE Statement & Policy | Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) | EEO Mandatory Supplement | Family and Medical Leave Act | Employee Polygraph Protection Act