Hospital Services and Resources
Questions? Call the Main Lobby: (585) 341-6870
- Off of the main lobby, next to the Outpatient Pharmacy
Spiritual Care - Chaplains
Highland Hospital recognizes spiritual care as an important part of the healing process. Chaplains are trained to provide care in a manner sensitive to the patient’s and family members’ religious traditions, and are available for your spiritual needs. The chaplain can also assist you in contacting clergy of your own faith. We welcome pastoral representatives for your congregation.
During the admission process, you can identify your religion and place of worship. Clergy have access to this information to identify members of their own congregation if you have identified yourself as a member of that congregation. We encourage you to be in contact with your place of worship before admission if possible, so that you may participate in rites or sacraments unique to your faith.
- Phone: (585) 341-6890
- Pager: (585) 473-2200. Ask the Operator to page the on-call Chaplain.
- The Interfaith Chapel is located on Level 2 near the Intensive Care Unit and is open 24 hours a day.
Interpreter & Deaf or Hard of Hearing Services - Ask Your Nurse
- Interpreter: If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing or do not speak English, interpreting services are available to you.
- Teletypewriter: For Deaf or Hard of Hearing patients, a closed caption decoder and a teletypewriter are available upon request.
John R. Williams Health Sciences Library
- Our library is currently closed due to construction, but we can still support your needs here
Other Onsite Services and Resources