Patient and Family Relations
Highland Hospital offers you the special service of Patient and Family Relations to help you with any non-medical questions or concerns you may have, such as:
- Concerns about care or any aspect of your hospitalization
- Questions about our policies
- Questions about Highland Hospital's services
- Questions about your Patients' Bill of Rights, HIPAA Privacy, Health Care Proxy, or other advance directives
- Special needs for you or your family
If you have suggestions for improving our services or if there is a situation you or your family would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us.
- Call: (585) 341-9673
- Email:Patient and Family Relations
- Write: Patient and Family Relations
1000 South Avenue, Box 107
Rochester, NY 14620
A survey asking you to evaluate your stay at Highland Hospital may be sent to you after your discharge. We would appreciate your completing and returning the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. This information helps us to continually assess and improve the services we provide our community.