The work detailed here is conducted in conjunction with David Cameron's Lab at Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY. Contact Information: David A. Cameron, PhD; Dept. of Neuroscience & Physiology
- Tyler, M.J., and Cameron, D.A. (2007)
Cellular pattern formation during retinal regeneration: A role for homotypic control of cell fate acquisition, Vision Research 47:501-511.
- Tyler, M. J., Carney, L. H., and Cameron, D. A. (2005)
Control of cellular pattern formation in the vertebrate inner retina by homotypic regulation of cell fate decisions, J. Neurosci. 25: 4565-4576.
Code for Cell-Fate Determination Model
- Cameron, D. A., and Carney, L. H. (2004)
Cellular patterns in the inner retina of adult zebrafish: Quantitative analyses and a computational model of their formation. Journal of Comparative Neurology. 471:11-25
- Stenkamp, D.L., Powers, M.K., Carney, L.H., and Cameron, D.A. (2001)
Evidence for two distinct mechanisms of neurogenesis and cellular pattern formation in regenerating goldfish retinas. J. Comp. Neurol. 431:363-381
- Cameron, D. A., and Carney, L. H. (2000)
Cell mosaic patterns in the native and regenerated inner retina of zebrafish: Implications for retinal assembly. J. Comparative Neurology 416:356-367.