Connect to Library Resources when Offsite
All affiliates of the Eastman Institute for Oral Health are entitled to use the library's licensed resources when offsite.
Follow these instructions:
- Begin at the Bibby library website.
- Select the link for a resource you would like to access (i.e., PubMed, other databases, specific electronic journals).
- You will be prompted for your status and affiliation. Select the appropriate options.
- Depending on which resource you are using, you will also be prompted for your URMC email username and password.
- You will then be directed to your chosen resource.
Note: There is a separate page of instructions for accessing the full text of articles you find using library databases.