Miner Library instructors can provide sessions of our regular classes at a convenient time for your group, special sessions customized for your subject-interest, or one-on-one consultations on using medical literature databases, the Internet, or bibliographic management software.
They can be held in Miner's classrooms, at other requested sites within the Medical Center, or online via Zoom.
- Miner Library resources including PubMed, the Ovid databases and Evidence Based Health Care Resources: Visit Ask A Librarian and click on "Meet With a Librarian" or call (585) 275-2487.
- RefWorks (bibliographic management software): Liz Grace (585) 273-2265.
- EndNote (bibliographic management software): Linda Hasman (585) 275-3399.
- Animal Testing Alternatives: Linda Hasman (585) 275-3399.
- Blackboard and online course design: Lisa Brown (585) 273-4867.