350 Parrish Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424
The Birthing Center at F.F. Thompson Hospital is renowned for its high-quality medical care and skilled professionals.
- Received the Advanced Perinatal Care Certification, which recognizes exceptional patient-centered care for mothers and newborns, by The Joint Commission, the premier health-care quality improvement and accrediting body in the nation.
- Honored by Excellus BlueCross BlueShield as one of the first hospitals to receive the Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care designation – for evidence-based, patient-centered care as well as cost efficiency.
- Recognized for:
- Teamwork, collaboration, and communications with patients
- A consistently low primary cesarean rate
- A consistently high breastfeeding rate
- Exemplary lactation support
The experiences of childbirth and parenting will provide some of the most memorable times of your life. The goal of the F.F. Thompson Hospital Birthing Center is to make this special event as exciting and rewarding as possible.