156 West Avenue
Brockport, NY 14420
The Wilmot Cancer Institute at Strong West provides outpatient medical oncology, hematology and infusion services for adults with many types of cancers and hematologic disorders. This newly renovated location on the Strong West campus provides patients with easier access to precision cancer treatments, extensive resources, clinical trials and some of the most technically advanced cancer care in Upstate New York.
Wilmot Cancer Institute is a component of Strong Memorial Hospital.
With convenient on-site parking, the center features a large infusion center for patients who need chemotherapy, hematology or infusion therapy. Other features include:
- An on-site lab for blood work is available for patients, as well as at UR Medicine’s many other convenient laboratory locations.
- Supportive resources including social work and help navigating benefits and financial assistance programs.
- Clinical trials, which are available for a variety of cancers at different stages and help lead to the next generation of therapies.
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process.
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment.
- Support groups available to patients and families.
- Integrative Oncology services, currently available virtually with limited in-person classes, through Wilmot's Pluta Integrative Oncology & Wellness Center.
- Genetics counseling and testing for Wilmot patients and/or family members at Wilmot's Hereditary Cancer Risk Reduction and Screening Program, currently available virtually or in person.