Allergy and Immunology Clinic
Part of Strong Memorial Hospital
Allergies and asthma can sometimes keep you from doing the things you enjoy. Our team is committed to providing you with the very best care possible—care that is centered around you and your needs, helping your symptoms and keeping you healthy.
Conditions We Treat
We see patients with:
- Testing for allergies
- Allergy shots
- Tests to evaluate your breathing
- Information for you and your family about your illness and treatment
- Your immune system is designed to help you fight infections.
- Allergies occur when the immune system reacts to pollens, foods, or other things in the environment. Examples include hay fever, food allergies, and insect sting reactions.
- Asthma affects breathing because there is swelling in the airways of the lungs.
- There are very good treatments to manage allergies and asthma.
- Jennifer Barnas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Theresa Bingemann, M.D.
- Amy Burris, M.D.
- Anatole Kleiner, M.D.
- Jeanne Lomas, D.O.
- R. John Looney, M.D.
- Sara Patrawala, M.D.
- Cheryl Rozario, D.O., M.P.H.
- Jessica Stern, M.D.
- Emily Weis, M.D.
- Christina Sande, F.N.P.
- Holly Yeneralo, N.P.
If you have questions about your illness or medications, ask your doctor. You may also find these websites helpful.