Frequently Asked Questions
SAFETY ALERT: If you feel you are in a dangerous relationship, consider using a safer computer or call a local hotline or the U.S. National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233. There is always a computer trail; however, you can exit quickly
- Will you talk with others about my case?
- Your information will not be discussed outside of UR Medicine without your permission. At HEAL, we do have the opportunity to obtain expert consultation from social service and legal providers if you give your permission.
- Will I be charged if I receive clinical care through URMC?
- Many of the services at HEAL are available at no charge to you, including Willow Advocacy. You and/or your health insurance carrier will be billed for URMC clinical care services. Treatment is available to you, even if you do not have health insurance.
- How do I find you?
- Please go to the Ambassador’s desk in the Mental Health and Wellness atrium, located at 300 Crittenden Avenue. The Ambassador will lead you to our offices. If the Ambassador is not at the desk, please call: 275-HEAL (4325), and someone from our offices will meet you.
- Where do I park if I’m not already at URMC?
- You are welcome to park for free in the Mental Health and Wellness parking lot, just next to the 300 Crittenden entrance (we will provide a dashboard pass). If that lot is full, we will validate parking in the Saunders Visitors Lot (on Crittenden, across from Mental Health and Wellness).