Helping Those Who Are Helping Others
The Caregiver Resource Center at Noyes Hospital provides caregiver support services in partnership with Livingston County Office for the Aging.
The program assists informal caregivers—spouses, adult children, other family members, friends, and neighbors—in their efforts to care for persons who need help with everyday tasks. This crucial assistance allows these persons with chronic illnesses or disabilities to remain living in their own homes throughout our community.
The Caregiver Resource Center Provides Support That Includes
- Information & Assistance
- Respite Program
- In Home Companion Care: 4 hours, once a week provided by trained aides or volunteer
- Respite Day Care Programs: provide a much needed break for caregivers by offering companionship and activities for your loved ones. Located in Geneseo, Mt Morris and Dansville. No fee; donations are accepted.
- Caregiver Support Groups:Most support groups held virtually, via zoom for now. Brunch Bunch caregiver support group meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 9:30 at Mae’s Restaurant in Geneseo.
- Educational Programs: Most classes held virtually, via zoom for now.
- Counseling and Support
- Monthly Caregiver Newsletter
- Annual Caregiver Symposium every November
For more information, please contact our Caregiver Coordinator: (585) 335-4358 or email email@example.com